Confidential Information Policy describes the type of information we collect from you, what we do with this information and how to secure our confidential information. If you have any questions regarding Confidential Information Policy, please contact us.
Art. 1: Definitions
According to Art. 3 of Law no. 677 of 21 November 2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, the following terms are defined as follows:
any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
processing of personal data
any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure to third parties by transmission, dissemination or in any other way, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction;
preservation support any personal data collected;
filing system of personal data
any organized personal data, accessible according to specific criteria, whether this structure is centralized or decentralized or distributed by functional or geographical criteria;
any person or entity, private or public, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures, which determines the purposes and means of processing personal data; if the purpose and means of the processing of personal data are determined by a law or under an enactment, the operator is the person or entity, public or private property that is designated as controller by that enactment or under that enactment;
a person or entity, private or public, including public authorities, institutions and territorial entities that process personal data on behalf of the controller;
any person or entity, private or public, including public authorities, institutions and territorial entities other than the data subject, the operator or the authorized person or persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or the processor, are authorized to process the data;
any person or entity, private or public, including public authorities, institutions and territorial entities to whom the data are disclosed, whether a third party or not; public authorities which receive data in a special competences will not be regarded as recipients;
data, due to origin or specific handling can not be associated with an identified or identifiable person.
an alphanumeric string that uniquely identifies your browser. This cookie will help us to further your visit by customizing web access
Art. 2: General
When registering for obtaining products offered by Bearings Market SRL, we require the following contact information:
- name and surname
- full address
- telephone / fax
- email address
and identification data:
- code (individuals only if registered internet domain extension .com) or
- unique identifier (companies)
This information is necessary to activate your account.
If payment of the proceeds as affiliate or the return of amounts due from Bearings Market SRL by you, we will ask for bank account number (IBAN).
Where contact us for assistance, you may ask technical details, such as data about your operating system, installed programs and other technical details that can lead to diagnose and solve the problem reported.
When you visit our site we will capture your IP address, time and duration of the visit and the pages visited on the site. We may associate that information with your personal access our knowledge.
It is possible to place a cookie that will identify you as facilitate frequent visitor or customer to return to our site. It is possible to associate the cookie with your personal data in our possession.
When sending e-mail, you may include a mechanism for notification of delivery and / or reading a message.
Art. 3: Use of personally identifiable information
We will use your personal information for identification only in the following cases:
- If payments and technical assistance;
- To announce special offers or other technical information via email. Is it possible to send messages that announce special offers of our partners, but we will not disclose them any personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these messages, you can choose to unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions in the message;
- To improve services and their marketing. For example, we may use anonymous data obtained from user surveys, demographic data and views of the site.
We will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to other persons or companies, except in the following cases:
- following a formal request from the authorities;
- if a person or company acquires our company;
- third parties that perform services on our behalf (such as electronic payment processors), but which are subject to an agreement to protect confidential information;
- our branches
Under no circumstances transfer, share or sell your information.
Art. 4: Using anonymous data
Is it possible to aggregate statistics about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. These statistics are however not linked to personally identifiable data.
Art. 5: Customer Rights
According to Art. 13-18 of the Law no. 677/2001, you have the following rights regarding personal data protection, but not limited to:
- right to obtain from Bearings Market SRL, on request and free of charge for one request per year, confirming that the data relating to you or not processed Bearings Market SRL
- right to obtain from Bearings Market SRL, on request and free of charge correction, updating, blocking or deletion of data whose processing does not comply with Law 677/2001, especially incomplete or inaccurate data;
- right to obtain from Bearings Market SRL, on request and free of charge transformation in anonymous data whose processing does not comply with Law 677/2001;
- right to obtain from Bearings Market SRL, on request and free of charge notification to third parties to whom the data were disclosed any operation conducted under par. 2) or 3), unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort towards the legitimate interest that could be harmed.
- right to object at any time and legitimate reasons, the data which aims to be processed, unless there are legislative provisions to the contrary; where objections can no longer be justified processing such data.
- the right to go to court to defend the rights guaranteed by this law that have been breached
Art. 6: Security of personal data
Bearings Market SRL certifies that it meets the minimum requirements for security of personal data, as defined in the Order 52/2002.
Art. 7: Data Protection of minors
Our services are not available to minors (persons who have not attained the age of 18), and we will not store or process personal information belonging to people under 18.